happy

Moderators
  • Content count

• Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by happy

1. i wrote the banner btw hire me for yours @everyone

2. how can i be beta user

Our slots are currently filled. We're not sure when/if we're going to offer more beta slots. Once we're out of beta phase, you'll be able to purchase as a user.
  3. Beta

We're currently full of users. This was a slotted beta phase, offered as first come first served. As of right now, we're not offering anymore slots.
  4. collaboration

We're currently not interested in collaboration.
  5. Honest Review.

locked cuz bumping a week old thread
  6. Mamma raised me as a thug

I mean if you were around at the time cheats released originally you'd probably know they're usually not that great There is literally a disclaimer on the front page of the forums stating that literally nothing in the cheat is finished right now and the reason for launch is specifically to expedite the finding of bugs. Thanks for the feedback tho, maybe make it a little more constructive instead of being so hostile next time
  7. Mamma raised me as a thug

It does pretty well against every main p2c, not much more can be expected out of a cheat that's testing phase started less than a week ago.
  8. zeus media

n1 ch(g)a(y)nce
  9. Birb hank review

thanks for the feedback gamer boy
  10. Review on zeus Honest And VERY Detailed !

cuz bro they expect the devtest build because their hvhbrain opinion of "beta" means "private" lol 5iq gamer community wat u expect !
  11. legit cheat

At the moment the only features in the Legit tab are "Legit mode" which disables all rage features, and "Legit Backtracking" which backtracks people to where you shot if possible.
  12. owo?

my first week back to hvh in a few months : d
  13. payment

eventually
  14. "Needs update pls men omG"

with live build btw
  15. "Needs update pls men omG"

just learn to use override properly and other people using fakewalk will be easy kills
  16. Best Zeus CFG crafted by HIPPO

that fkin cz clip was insane
  17. My thoughts about the csgo cheat

>random untrusted reports in casual from the majority of cheats that have tickbase manipulation features OwO?
  18. GOODNIGHT NABS

19. ske3t.cc vs getze.us

20. zeus is back tapping, OP CFG link in desc

You can bump your post once every 12 hours.
  21. xaNe goes to zeus

Welcome brother
  22. dont pm for support thx

23. hvh highlights >> head?

dont bump media idiota
  24. Wingman/HvH Domination With Getze.us

Thank you for using your brain and linking your marketplace post instead of spamming your selly on media.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.