55 Excellent

About Simple

Recent Profile Visitors

517 profile views
  1. für das vaterland

2. (HL2:DM) trolling old people

part 2
  3. (HL2:DM) trolling old people

apparently one of them thought i was using a voice changer & when I was using aimbot they thought I was naturally good, and then when I was playing legit they thought I was hacking? lol.. also what's funny I think they thought I was cheating not because of the aim.. but how my playstyle was.
  4. (GMOD) fast hack

yeah I been using the keypad logger stuff, and they freak out how I found their codes
  5. (GMOD) fast hack

~ i was planning on doing dark rp videos w/ the hack & trolling and shit but currently I don't have my pc w/ me so I bought zeus again on another account (dylanX) I had a bunch of fun w/ the hack on dark rp, but I couldn't record any of those clips ;-;
  6. feedback

csgo: I haven’t used it for hvh ever really to be honest (just tested the resolver with some people I know) which it had some issues with e spam, and I’m pretty sure that’s fixed now. The cheat is pretty decent for a new rebrand. The visuals are pretty good in my opinion, and they’re not eye rapey.. Now to the menu.. it’s pretty good simple ui, and it’s easy to use. I just don’t like that that home page feeling to the menu where you have to select those big boxes “rage legit visuals” I rather just have some simple text box on top of the menu, and that would be easier navigation gmod: better than bigpckets, and aimware imo
  7. rip zeus again

wym
  8. rip zeus again

nope
  9. rip zeus again

rip zeus ayyware now rip zeus imgui goodbye again till they come back a year later
  10. Zeus Media [20 Screenshots]

I destroy you in every 1v1
  11. Bird Hak School Work

I’m the best one in the class bro best drawing brook best hand writing

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.