Members
  • Content count

• Last visited

Community Reputation

11 Good

Recent Profile Visitors

142 profile views
  1. NoSpread Media

Damn, I'll def check out your config if you're willing. With my config I can get plenty of kills but my pitch and aa settings are not that strong apperently as I get tapped often
  2. Zeus Review [Honest input}

My pleasure dude
  3. Zeus Review [Honest input}

When it comes to HvH p2c, usually two providers come to mind, they both have large communities, experienced coders, and a knowledgable staff team, so it can be difficult picking a cheat. I'm here to help! HvH is just as much about playstyle as it is about your config and cheat, Zeus is a great cheat for an aggressive play style. I set up a scout config in 5 minutes, and was hitting plenty of head. Zeus also comes equipped with a customizable fakewalk speed up to 14 ticks (pretty fast for fakewalk), so if you prefer the auto dont be afraid to take on enemies around a corner. If you are more of a passive player that doesnt like to rush, Zeus has a great set of anti aims, customizable LBY settings, a powerful freestanding, and the functionality to manually change where your head is using bindable keys (I suggest left arrow keys for left, right for right, etc) if you dont like what freestanding is doing. The visuals in Zeus are honestly pretty insane, and customizable. The ESP is great and you can see enemies far away. The cheat feels very smooth and doesnt cause FPS drops. Zeus is a really nice cheat to use and I'm going to enjoy my month I have with it. Props to devs and staff team.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.