• Last visited

Community Reputation

18 Good

1 Follower

1. BUY THIS HACK OMG ((SO GOOD))

p serverside
  2. nice media

ew skeet.
  3. A Detailed Review : Legitbot : 9 / 10 - I am going to say legit bot is good , it has separate configurations for different weapons it has everything you need i.e - Smoothness , RCS , trigger bot, delay shot, Sometimes the hitbox selection can be a bit snappy and look a bit obvious but thats probably because i havent spent a long amount of time configuring my legit settings all in all its good for legit ! - Suggestions for Legitbot : - Add some sort of legit AA and Backtracking / Fakeping Lag settings. + RAGEBOT ! : 8 / 10 - Right where to start , The ragebot has the ability to surpass EVERY other cheat out there right now for HvH It has nearly all the essential features and can hit head and body before most cheats 99% of the time ! It has an easy to config menu and some nice features like : scale on damage, Baim preferences And seperate scaling points , The reason its only getting an 8 is as follows. Suggestions for RAGEBOT : - Resolver needs to be improved It hits perfectly fine with an amazing config but it will still miss some easy shots on people that are edging / fast peeking. It needs a few options updating : more hitbox selection , hp+2 +3 +4 +5, Separate weapon configs, Autostop fix and target selections "closest & danger". + AntiAim : 10 / 10 - GetZe.us have one of the best AA's around at the moment it has everything you need including a switch mode , There is minor tweaks to be made but ... hats off to the developer for making a good AA ! Suggestions for AntiAim: - The only things i can think of is to be able to see your fake , and add more AA options like 180 jitter etc and please separate the standing + in air AA !. + Visuals : 9 / 10 Visuals are pretty perfect it has all the things you want like , removals , disable post processing , it has different cham types compared to other types the pulse on getzeus is by far the best visual i have seen ! it has all your indicators and nade tracers , hit sounds and they even give you a flashlight option , im not sure what for but it seems fun. Sometimes the esp goes dead but its just something you have to work with right now ! Suggestions for Visuals : - Now this covers some things i already mentioned like Chams for AA , It would be great to have that ! Far esp and dormant esp could be added to the cheat to give us an advantage , Adding colour slider instead of a palette would be better In my opinion. + Misc : 8 / 10 - Misc is pretty standard , it includes fake lag movement your restrictions and exploits tab , Everything works just fine and you can save and update your cfg's how ever you like there's no limitations ! Suggestions for Misc & Other stuff : - Fake lag option to be visible {ghost chams} would be a big help so you can see your own Backtrack, There is currently only one exploit as of right now more could be added {double tap , break lag, rapid fire etc..} , Fake duck visual fix would be nice also ! Summary : Getze.us Is a good cheat But needs some updates - i have no problmem top fragging in big servers like rantei$ or Demigod$ Server ! 9 / 10 . +Rep if you agree Thankyou this took me a while !

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.