• Days Won

happy last won the day on August 25

happy had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

148 Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

3614 profile views
  1. Getzeus review from washed up hvher

No, it’s not. ty for the feedback, there will be very big improvements soon so I hope your experience will be more consistent then.
  2. i wrote the banner btw hire me for yours @everyone

3. lol

4. how can i be beta user

Our slots are currently filled. We're not sure when/if we're going to offer more beta slots. Once we're out of beta phase, you'll be able to purchase as a user.
  5. Beta

We're currently full of users. This was a slotted beta phase, offered as first come first served. As of right now, we're not offering anymore slots.
  6. collaboration

We're currently not interested in collaboration.
  7. Honest Review.

locked cuz bumping a week old thread
  8. Mamma raised me as a thug

I mean if you were around at the time cheats released originally you'd probably know they're usually not that great There is literally a disclaimer on the front page of the forums stating that literally nothing in the cheat is finished right now and the reason for launch is specifically to expedite the finding of bugs. Thanks for the feedback tho, maybe make it a little more constructive instead of being so hostile next time
  9. Mamma raised me as a thug

It does pretty well against every main p2c, not much more can be expected out of a cheat that's testing phase started less than a week ago.
  10. thats a real pretty pfp

1. happy

happy

ty gamer

11. zeus media

n1 ch(g)a(y)nce

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.