Sign in to follow this  
Guest SoKa

CSGO HvH 'Broken Wings' ft. Getze.us (ZEUS)

Guest SoKa

HvH Montage using Zeus (getze.us)
[p]Configs: $5 / https://selly.gg/@SoKa
[p]Discord: https://discord.gg/RCwbYsX
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- 

[p]Editing:
~Software: After Effects [AE]
~Render time: 2.25 hours
~Editing time: 5 hours
If you would like me to do an edit for you message me on Discord 'SoKa#2483'. Prices will vary depending on length and what you want.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- 

Zeus user forever <3

Edited by SoKa
Description

Guest activ

I don't think anyone cares about render time lol

Really good montage though, great editing but could be better clips. Overall great job. 

Edited by activ
forgot positivity

Guest SoKa
37 minutes ago, activ said:

I don't think anyone cares about render time lol

Really good montage though, great editing but could be better clips. Overall great job. 

Yea, just something I throw in for the 2 people that care about editing hahaha. Yea, my clips aren't the best, still working on my HvH skills. 

Thanks though m8! :)

Edited by SoKa

Guest ViperX5Legit

Wouldn't it be a lot easier just to edit with Sony Vegas and then cut clips and do transitions on that then render it, put it onto After Effects and do any Motion Tracking or Color Correcting on their? Seems like you spent a little too long doing the video. 

Guest activ

Personally I know you can do all that much quicker (excluding motion tracking and visual effects) on Sony Vegas, although I can't compare whether or not the Sony Vegas CC or AE CC is better. If it's a learning experience it can also explain the amount of time it took. 

Guest SoKa
6 hours ago, ViperX5Legit said:

Wouldn't it be a lot easier just to edit with Sony Vegas and then cut clips and do transitions on that then render it, put it onto After Effects and do any Motion Tracking or Color Correcting on their? Seems like you spent a little too long doing the video. 

Yes, my workflow can be faster. Instead of using vegas though using premier would be a better idea for the dynamic link. Ive been meaning to get to really learning how to do that better but I know after effects very well so I generally do a lot of editing work in a visual effects software so it ends up taking longer then it should. 

6 hours ago, activ said:

Personally I know you can do all that much quicker (excluding motion tracking and visual effects) on Sony Vegas, although I can't compare whether or not the Sony Vegas CC or AE CC is better. If it's a learning experience it can also explain the amount of time it took. 

After Effects > Sony Vegas

It's not really a learning experience, everything in the video I knew how to do. It was more or less me just being 1/2 concentrated on other things while doing this and maybe on some drugs through some of it because I'm a depressed HvH player. 

Guest Keuwkeuw

I am the 2nd person that cares about editting.  The first being SoKa.

Guest ViperX5Legit

Yeah, Premiere would be good I guess. After Effects isn't necessarily for video editing. I mean, you can't even cut clips. If you didn't know already. If you edit in Premiere, you can cut the clip were you want to have the motion tracking. And right click and open with after effects and then once you're done you just save and go back into Premiere. It's really easy and simple to do.

Guest gamesensepub

that editing was clean asf! Loved it

Guest SoKa
On 6/26/2018 at 2:37 PM, ViperX5Legit said:

Yeah, Premiere would be good I guess. After Effects isn't necessarily for video editing. I mean, you can't even cut clips. If you didn't know already. If you edit in Premiere, you can cut the clip were you want to have the motion tracking. And right click and open with after effects and then once you're done you just save and go back into Premiere. It's really easy and simple to do.

I know about dynamic link I'm just not good in Premier. So I stick to After Effects. Also m8,

ctrl+shift+d cuts clips in After Effects.

15 hours ago, gamesensepub said:

that editing was clean asf! Loved it

<3

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.