Sign in to follow this  
Guest SadSpaceman

My honest review of gamese- Zeus, wait which ones better again?

Guest SadSpaceman

So I used Aimware for about 6 months (mostly legit cheating because the rage cheat was dog shit most of the time; yes I had good cfgs, no my playstyle wasn't shit but I can't fix a resolver that misses shots on people who's anti-aims aren't even on.)

Well lets start with the legit bot since that's what I mostly used on gayware.

The legit bot is a pretty big fucking meme which is fine considering it's an HvH cheat, but I do wish it was better. The minimum FOV being 1 is kinda gay, I like to use 0.8 FOV for my legit bot and somewhere around 8 smoothing, it doesn't flick and it relies mostly on me aiming (which I like to do since it helps me practice even if only slightly). I have no fucking clue what the legit bots recoil smoothing does, even after reading this thread: A complete description of every feature in the Eagle CS:GO cheat.

That's basically it, the backtrackings good the smoothing is fine; oh wait the recoil control is fucking weird so I'm use to aimwares how it controls the recoil control the whole time you're shooting regardless if you're aiming at an enemy or not; with Zeus if they strafe out of your crosshair and you get them back into it it just randomly fucking snaps back to where the recoil control should have already been and it's sketch as fuck, also makes it so you can't target swap mid spray which is gay as fuck. Oh also you can see their chams through smoke and that can't be disabled big laff Now onto the actual stuff you guys care about.

Rage settings:

I'd say Zeus has one of if not the best resolvers at the moment; 90% of my peeks are hits, 80% of those are instant head shots, 5% of my peeks are just my toes being raped by a dude with an auto, and the other 5% are "missed shot due to spread". The aimbot itself does a good job and no matter what I choose for target selection it always manages to 1tap someone before I die to the other 3 people peeking me at once. The fix-lag option is pretty useful and I think it does a good job of delaying and predicting fake lag fags (such as myself), the only downside is that it can't resolve someone that's fakewalking... like.. at all. 

Anti-aims are aight; I feel like no matter what you choose just setting backwards for all 3 is the best option, but I'm also half retarded so yeah.

Edited by SadSpaceman
forgot something; fixed embedding

Guest Bannanna

You cant embed the getze links and expect them to work 

Guest SadSpaceman
2 hours ago, Bannanna said:

You cant embed the getze links and expect them to work 

ffs I fucking embedded it with the add links and fixed the error it's showing and it broke itself again lol; thanks for bringing that up I'll try to fix it.

Guest ProfShibe

Yeah, the legitbot is pretty bad at the moment, but good review.