Sign in to follow this  
titonic

ju$tin rages IRL and b1g media

tehe (if you only want to see justin get media'd and rage goto 0:50)

i know i selling configs is gei but heres the one i made if you wanna buy it IDK https://selly.gg/@thatsa1onmyscreen (its the one i used against ju$tin BTW)

Edited by titonic
  • Like 1

Guest ProfShibe

I wasn't doing good in this ss, and our opponents weren't any good, but as he's shit talking zeus (which he's never used) and claiming his ayyware paste is the best cheat in the game, he says "no one can go positive with zeus, it's too bad, it's literally not possible"

I, of course, turned my tag on, and suddenly 30 seconds later this retard goes "I have mad respect for anyone that goes positive with zeus. It must be hard with such a garbage cheat" Then, after that, he claims I'm "sweating" a lot. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ADPAe.png

46 minutes ago, ProfShibe said:

I wasn't doing good in this ss, and our opponents weren't any good, but as he's shit talking zeus (which he's never used) and claiming his ayyware paste is the best cheat in the game, he says "no one can go positive with zeus, it's too bad, it's literally not possible"

I, of course, turned my tag on, and suddenly 30 seconds later this retard goes "I have mad respect for anyone that goes positive with zeus. It must be hard with such a garbage cheat" Then, after that, he claims I'm "sweating" a lot. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ADPAe.png

Bro I've seen you in hvh before lol, ju$tin and his cheat suck lel

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.