Sign in to follow this  
Guest Beyond

My opinion about zeus

Guest Beyond

LEGIT 6/10

Just simple legit bot  for not high ranks!

RAGE 9/10

Very good rage bot , cus for newcomers all clear, not hard to create pConfig , not many functions, everything is simple and understandable. Rage is not bad optimizated. Everything works well, but most importantly it's stable. Zeus for cs:go the best cheat with rage without invites. But Zeus need works with resolver.In general, everything at the highest level!

VISUALS 10/10

Everything is very nice and eats a little FPS, aw suck vs this amazing visuals.There is everything necessary for comfortable playing :)

MISC 10/10

functions work well and without bugs :) 

I would like to add:

Zeus very cool cheat for cs:go, I hope he will develop further and further!I try to support this project and be active, do not be lazy do it with me :) HF ALL

Guest ProfShibe

I'd disagree with the rage part. It's better than any other hack in HvH as of right now(imo). The resolver works fine for me in spread. In nospread it could use improvements. (Look @ esoteriks nospread resolver. 1-3 shots and if the pitch is correct they get owned). It still works fine anyways. Good review though.

Guest Beyond
16 minutes ago, ProfShibe said:

I'd disagree with the rage part. It's better than any other hack in HvH as of right now(imo). The resolver works fine for me in spread. In nospread it could use improvements. (Look @ esoteriks nospread resolver. 1-3 shots and if the pitch is correct they get owned). It still works fine anyways. Good review though.

But it’s rly the best cheat without invite 

Guest ProfShibe
58 minutes ago, Beyond said:

But it’s rly the best cheat without invite 

name an invite only hack better than zeus

Guest Beyond
2 minutes ago, ProfShibe said:

name an invite only hack better than zeus

xD

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.