supremeqex

about the release

if zeus for csgo really gets released again what has been done and what are the upcoming plans, such as what happened with zeus while it went private? did it get worked on? If not will it be during the release or later?

others questions are if zeus is going to be 20 USD as it used to be and will paypal and other payment methods be available. And now that people found a way to play hvh on a old version of csgo will zeus be released with a 2018 version as well as many other cheat providers?

Regarding price, it will be the same as it used to be — in fact we are planning to offer a permanent discount if paid with Bitcoin.

Regarding payment methods, we will offer PayPal and Bitcoin.

Regarding older versions, we are planning on releasing a compatible product to work with the year of 2018.

Regarding the absence, yes we were working behind the scenes, these things take time.

2 hours ago, admin said:

Regarding price, it will be the same as it used to be — in fact we are planning to offer a permanent discount if paid with Bitcoin.

Regarding payment methods, we will offer PayPal and Bitcoin.

Regarding older versions, we are planning on releasing a compatible product to work with the year of 2018.

Regarding the absence, yes we were working behind the scenes, these things take time.

Back in the days evee sold lifetime for 100usd in btc is anything like this planned? 

hey , is the ETA still the end of this month or will it be delayed? 

10 hours ago, echoware said:

Back in the days evee sold lifetime for 100usd in btc is anything like this planned? 

I personally never recall doing this, if I did then oopsie on my part. But yes, we may introduce something of the sort for BTC exclusively because of refund complications with PayPal (you can use your imagination with how that is a problem).

3 hours ago, wuyou166 said:

After the release of getze, is the invitation system or public.:rainbow:

Public.

1 hour ago, OVHCSGO said:

hey , is the ETA still the end of this month or will it be delayed? 

We're still shooting for the end of this month.

5 hours ago, diediedie said:

Is there an accurate release date? I can't wait. haha :)expect!

He has already stated they are aiming for the end of this month which is 7 days away .. that should tell you something.

13 hours ago, diediedie said:

Is there an accurate release date? I can't wait. haha :)expect!

hJHYkRc.png

as you can see it's out...:rainbow:

@admin @ray what about the tf2 cheat?

1 hour ago, pZenoo said:

hJHYkRc.png

as you can see it's out...:rainbow:

@admin @ray what about the tf2 cheat?

well this is a troll since software tab isnt there ....