Sign in to follow this  
Vexxed

Honest Review.

Posted (edited)

This Cheat has to much hype around it. 
I won't lie to you.

- Rage 6/10 

First off this cheat needs lots more work. The Rage is Hard dumping any form of jitter/ Shift. Dysnc with packets. The Auto Just hard dumps Scout isn't hitting from 75-85 hc All I've tested. It is Very bipolar and just cluttered. 

Menu - 6/10

The cheat is hard to config/ Been configuring for 5+ years. Just looking at it is a jumbled up mess. The Manual AA isn't in the aa spot. The Cheat just looks Like its been throw together and no thought put into the cheat. 

AA - 8/10 

While hard to make the AA is still decently well made they have a nice dysnc system but u can't do much with the aa. So, in my opinion, its good but good AA doesn't do much if ur auto doesn't pick up for it. 

Legit - Untested

All round the cheat needs a lot of work from its previous Years of Commission.  

Love Getze.us But at the current state they released beta in I feel like it needed more testing before it was sold the public.

Edited by Vexxed

It's being worked on as much as possible. Updates will be continuously pushed out. 

• Like 1

I understand that Love the work u guys do <3 Keep it up Just right now It's not up to my standards of what cheats I'm using But Will support u guys. 

First off this cheat needs lots more work. The Rage is Hard dumping any form of jitter/ Shift. Dysnc with packets. 

-----------------------------------------

Are you ok? to make a desync works u need to sendpackets then draw ur real & ur fake and break lowerbody chocking.

the problem of resolver is agaisnt tickbase antiaims like desync jitter & shift aa and some other flips.

Posted (edited)

I mean shift aa Sends packets on Peak. That's how shift works most cheats send packets of fake lag on Jitter. To keep real behind wall and jitter fake/ Real out. I know tick-based anti aims. They use Fakelag with it. Doesn't Change the fact that its Doesn't fucking hit it.

Edited by Vexxed

I understand this cheat is in beta and all but holy fuck it like barley works

locked cuz bumping a week old thread

• Like 1