M1nute

Mamma raised me as a thug

15 hours ago, Focalpuppy said:

You are a legend and BTW what's ur thoughts on getze rn? 

(P vid)

getze doesnt preform up to the standards of almost every main p2c

It does pretty well against every main p2c, not much more can be expected out of a cheat that's testing phase started less than a week ago.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
Just now, happy said:

It does pretty well against every main p2c, not much more can be expected out of a cheat that's testing phase started less than a week ago.

I am not sure what HvH servers you have been playing but you are clearly misguided by members of staff or beta. 

1. The resolver flags CSGO bots without anti aim as backwards and unresolved 

2. The animation fix is from the previous year

3. It is by far the most unoptimized hack in comparison to every other p2c 

4. Knifebot an asus props are nonexistent which i suppose can be excused by the fact the hack has only been in development for a few months

5. There are countless bugs in the menu and hack itself(holding control while trying to move sliders, nightmode disabling on map change, all the "Prefer baim" options are actually forced baim options ect) 

In conclusion, it is nowhere near up to the plate with what is expected of an HvH hack in the present day.

Edited by M1nute

Posted (edited)
Just now, M1nute said:

I am not sure what HvH servers you have been playing but you are clearly misguided by members of staff or beta. 

1. The resolver flags CSGO bots without anti aim as backwards and unresolved 

2. The animation fix is from the previous year

3. It is by far the most unoptimized hack in comparison too every other p2c 

4. Knifebot an asus props are nonexistent which i suppose can be excused by the fact the hack has only been in development for a few months

5. There are countless bugs in the menu and hack itself(holding control while trying to move sliders, nightmode disabling on map change, all the "Prefer baim" options are actually forced baim options ect) 

In conclusion, it is nowhere near up to the plate with what is expected of an HvH hack in the present day.

I mean if you were around at the time cheats released originally you'd probably know they're usually not that great :)

There is literally a disclaimer on the front page of the forums stating that literally nothing in the cheat is finished right now and the reason for launch is specifically to expedite the finding of bugs. Thanks for the feedback tho, maybe make it a little more constructive instead of being so hostile next time :)

Edited by happy

Hey man, you made a good video though. :)